Friday, April 8, 2011

New




Hi, I come from Iceland/Sweden. I was born and lived for two years in Sweden and then I moved to Iceland, I've lived in Iceland since then. I'm interested in fashion, drawings, make up, fashion blogs. the main blogs that I follow are; 


Yes I know, rather many but I like they're style in fashion, great tips like in Fokis and the pictures. what I'm going to write about in this blog is about fashion, and part of my life. 
And here's and Icelandic Band, Sigur Ros. Song; Sæglópur

3 comments:

  1. congrats to your new blog. Have fun and enjoy it!!
    You'll get addictet I promis.
    Would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their are to ways to follow.
    either bloglovin ( but you need an account)
    or blogger: A button that says follower oder in gernman Verfolgen like mine. underneath you see little pictures of some of the people that follow.
    Oh and get your self a bloglovin account thats pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already am. I'm you very fisrt reader

    ReplyDelete